Skip to main content

A Month Full of Birthdays

So July has to be the busiest month - I mean seriously how many people are born in this month?
Okay so I am about to cheat & roll a BUNCH of birthday post in to 1. Sorry, I love you all but we will also blame this on getting ready for the wedding.
SuperT - my fabulous nephew. I hope you always stay this cool & I am going to force you to always be Whitty's friend. I love you!
My sweet Shelby, can y'all believe one of my flower girls will be 16 in a few hours. You are beautiful inside & out.
My cousin Ann - everytime I see you I love you more. You are so cool
My friend Mandy - I miss you - have a fun bday & come visit soon.
Nanny (my grandmother) & MaMaw Murphree (Marty's grandmother) - fabulous greaet-grandmothers are you both. I realized tonight that both of you are beautiful, strong Southern women who have lost children and husbands and have stayed strong. 1 of those is a tragedy enough on its own, but both & to be as strong as you are is inspiring. Thank you for being role models.
My MIL has still not kicked me out of town so she wins a prize for that. I happen to be one of the most neurotic mommies & she stills helps whenever.
Our JoJo - I call her ours because the whole family embraces her & she us. Seriously, how do people rais ekids without a JoJo & Uncle Ste?
**Sidenote: I just realized that the 2 people I named my 3rd baby after were born in July**
My dear friend Auntie Kim - we love you & are glad you are closer, you may regret moving closer to us, but we already love it & you
Bay - gets her own post on her bday
Last, but not least, my Daddy (yes, I still call him that). He is the man that led me to Christ. He is our Poppy - what does one do without a poppy? He has been there at all 3 births & one of the first 3 people to hold all my babies I love you Daddy.
Happy Bday to all & to all another fun year! Love, Jocelyn
PS if I have forgotten anyone it is midnight so I will write more later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2025!

 Well, the end of 2024 caught us a little off-guard. So I am little late . . .  2024 started off with WFM5 turning 18! CRAZY! In the middle of 2024 Bay turned 21! CRAZY! Whitty is 17 & Baby Lee is in middle school! CRAZY! How can they be this old? How can 2 live in another city? How can the hubby be 50??! We had a lot of fun this year, we traveled & tailgated. We laughed & laughed some more.  We also grew this year inside & out, in times of tears & joy. We lost our sweet friend - Kim Haynes, our Auntie Kim. We had moments of telling her daughter that Mommy went to Heaven, we had hard conversations & times to say goodbye.  We had times of telling EK how wonderful her momma was. 2024 also sent another to AUBURN! Momma may have cried the whole way home. But to see him thrive brought Momma such joy.  Baylor (21) is studying education at AU & is having a blast with her cute friends, in her cute house. She stays busy with schools, concerts ...

I am going .. .

In the middle of a boring Super Bowl we put the kiddos in some pjs. So as I was getting the Baby a fresh diaper I told WFM5 to get his clothes off so we could put pjs on him. Now something you may not know about WFM5 is that some nights he sleeps with JUST pjs on. Who knows?? So anyway he took off his underwear & Marty said "Wait buddy leave on your underwear." What is a boy to say to that? "No daddy - I am going blonde tonight." WHAT? He meant "commando" TOO CUTE! ~jocelyn

Birthdays & the Zoo

A "Happy Birthday!" to my Uncle Bill. Yes, I am a day late, but the fabulous singing my kids did on your voicemail tonight should make up for that. I am so sorry that VBS falls close to your Bday & you don't always get a card - just the kids singing on the phone. If you do not know my Uncle Bill he is AWESOME! My kids love him & I think they think that Uncle Bill is coming to see them in a few weeks instead of coming for Maggie's wedding. So for all of you coming with Uncle Bill watch out they will probably come out of the gates running to him. Yes, they love everyone, but there is something special about Bill. So Happy Bday & we cannot wait to see you. I will make up for the lateness of this by letting you spend more time with the kiddos in a few weeks - yes, you should be excited about this. So, the zoo, our sweet Auntie Kim came to Bham with her niece & nephew today & we took the kids to the zoo. We love the zoo! They have a train, an Auburn tig...