Skip to main content

Excitement of the Weekend!

Well, it is official - for the first time Bay has chosen to go to a party instead of going to AU with the family =( "Mom I can't miss Ella's party, everyone is going." So she decided she would stay with my parents & told me to call them & make sure they would be home & then since I was calling them to tell them she would spend the night & they could take her to church on Sunday. Thankfully, Moppy & Poppy were going to be in Bham & can take her to the party. So off we will go in the morning with Auntie Kim & the 2 boys to A-Day in Auburn.
Watch out AU here comes the Martin brothers & more importantly - I owe you Mom & Dad.
William did FABULOUS in his school program today!! He knew every word, hand motion & smiled at all the right times.
On a sad note, please pray for WFM5 his best friend os moving in the morning & I am not quite sure he undertands how far away Virginia is. I think it will hit hard when he wants to play with Russell next week & I have to explain it again. We said good-bye to Russell tonight & I was crying b/c this is his first best friend & there aren't many kids out there like Russell.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COTTON! (Bay's first friend ever)
I will post AU pics when I can, Jocelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2025!

 Well, the end of 2024 caught us a little off-guard. So I am little late . . .  2024 started off with WFM5 turning 18! CRAZY! In the middle of 2024 Bay turned 21! CRAZY! Whitty is 17 & Baby Lee is in middle school! CRAZY! How can they be this old? How can 2 live in another city? How can the hubby be 50??! We had a lot of fun this year, we traveled & tailgated. We laughed & laughed some more.  We also grew this year inside & out, in times of tears & joy. We lost our sweet friend - Kim Haynes, our Auntie Kim. We had moments of telling her daughter that Mommy went to Heaven, we had hard conversations & times to say goodbye.  We had times of telling EK how wonderful her momma was. 2024 also sent another to AUBURN! Momma may have cried the whole way home. But to see him thrive brought Momma such joy.  Baylor (21) is studying education at AU & is having a blast with her cute friends, in her cute house. She stays busy with schools, concerts ...

I am going .. .

In the middle of a boring Super Bowl we put the kiddos in some pjs. So as I was getting the Baby a fresh diaper I told WFM5 to get his clothes off so we could put pjs on him. Now something you may not know about WFM5 is that some nights he sleeps with JUST pjs on. Who knows?? So anyway he took off his underwear & Marty said "Wait buddy leave on your underwear." What is a boy to say to that? "No daddy - I am going blonde tonight." WHAT? He meant "commando" TOO CUTE! ~jocelyn

Birthdays & the Zoo

A "Happy Birthday!" to my Uncle Bill. Yes, I am a day late, but the fabulous singing my kids did on your voicemail tonight should make up for that. I am so sorry that VBS falls close to your Bday & you don't always get a card - just the kids singing on the phone. If you do not know my Uncle Bill he is AWESOME! My kids love him & I think they think that Uncle Bill is coming to see them in a few weeks instead of coming for Maggie's wedding. So for all of you coming with Uncle Bill watch out they will probably come out of the gates running to him. Yes, they love everyone, but there is something special about Bill. So Happy Bday & we cannot wait to see you. I will make up for the lateness of this by letting you spend more time with the kiddos in a few weeks - yes, you should be excited about this. So, the zoo, our sweet Auntie Kim came to Bham with her niece & nephew today & we took the kids to the zoo. We love the zoo! They have a train, an Auburn tig...