Skip to main content

July Birthdays!

Let the games begin . . . .
We have about 432 birthdays in the month of July! Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a little, but not much.
Mamaw & Super T & Miss Shelby & Miss Katie are on the 1st
Cousin Ann is on the 2nd
Poppy & MiMi are tomorrow the 3rd
Sweet Aunt Patsy is the 8th
GiGi is on the 18th
JoJo is on the 23rd &
Aunti Kim get the 27th
AND our Princess is on the 28th
Also, we will throw in our anniversary
Who knows if I have forgotten someone??? - probably
We stay busy because we love each of these people to pieces. We have to make all the birthday cards & make sure everyone feels loved. We have already started by celebrating Mamaw & Super T. I am not sure if the restaurant we had Mamaw's & MiMi's birthday dinner at will let us back, but we will try. Super T is one fun cousin & we had a fun time at his party & then took him balloons yesterday & played with his new toys. We need to give Cousin Ann one of our famous birthday calls & start getting ready for Poppy's party tomorrow. We are going to TRY to visit GiGi a little early for her birthday & I KNOW Aunt Patsy will wait by the mailbox for her birthday drawings. (Can't you just see Aunt Patsy sitting by her mailbox for a week =))
Something special must be done for JoJo, but not sure what yet & of course we are busily trying to find the perfect gift for Aunti Kim. (Seriously, we stayed with her for 4 days last month so we will have to make it up to her)
The Princess gets her own post AS DOES our anniversary.
We love everyone & wish you each a special day - actually DAYS! Take a break, relax & enjoy a special memory.
All our love, the Martins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2025!

 Well, the end of 2024 caught us a little off-guard. So I am little late . . .  2024 started off with WFM5 turning 18! CRAZY! In the middle of 2024 Bay turned 21! CRAZY! Whitty is 17 & Baby Lee is in middle school! CRAZY! How can they be this old? How can 2 live in another city? How can the hubby be 50??! We had a lot of fun this year, we traveled & tailgated. We laughed & laughed some more.  We also grew this year inside & out, in times of tears & joy. We lost our sweet friend - Kim Haynes, our Auntie Kim. We had moments of telling her daughter that Mommy went to Heaven, we had hard conversations & times to say goodbye.  We had times of telling EK how wonderful her momma was. 2024 also sent another to AUBURN! Momma may have cried the whole way home. But to see him thrive brought Momma such joy.  Baylor (21) is studying education at AU & is having a blast with her cute friends, in her cute house. She stays busy with schools, concerts ...

I am going .. .

In the middle of a boring Super Bowl we put the kiddos in some pjs. So as I was getting the Baby a fresh diaper I told WFM5 to get his clothes off so we could put pjs on him. Now something you may not know about WFM5 is that some nights he sleeps with JUST pjs on. Who knows?? So anyway he took off his underwear & Marty said "Wait buddy leave on your underwear." What is a boy to say to that? "No daddy - I am going blonde tonight." WHAT? He meant "commando" TOO CUTE! ~jocelyn

Birthdays & the Zoo

A "Happy Birthday!" to my Uncle Bill. Yes, I am a day late, but the fabulous singing my kids did on your voicemail tonight should make up for that. I am so sorry that VBS falls close to your Bday & you don't always get a card - just the kids singing on the phone. If you do not know my Uncle Bill he is AWESOME! My kids love him & I think they think that Uncle Bill is coming to see them in a few weeks instead of coming for Maggie's wedding. So for all of you coming with Uncle Bill watch out they will probably come out of the gates running to him. Yes, they love everyone, but there is something special about Bill. So Happy Bday & we cannot wait to see you. I will make up for the lateness of this by letting you spend more time with the kiddos in a few weeks - yes, you should be excited about this. So, the zoo, our sweet Auntie Kim came to Bham with her niece & nephew today & we took the kids to the zoo. We love the zoo! They have a train, an Auburn tig...