Skip to main content

Birthday Boy!!

William is 4! I cannot believe how fast time flies by. I wish they could stay little forever, but I am torn because I am also dying to see what God has in store for my little blessings. I know they all have exciting futures ahead of them & I am thrilled for the privilege to be on this journey with them.
Back to William: We are spreading his birthday out a little bit to seperate it from Christmas. We are having cake & ice cream here at home & he gets to pick out all the food for the day. He opened presents this AM, but we are having a joint family birthday with Uncle John & Moppy next Sunday & then the next week I am taking William & some of his SWEET friends to an indoor play place. William has the best little group of friends! They are boys who love being boys, but who are caring & compassionate towards others.
I love this boy. He is so kind & caring. 4 years ago I remember thinking I had contractions for a week & needed to wait for the AU bowl game to be over. I left for the hospital a few hours later & then had the sweetest little boy. He was little & then got jaundice & we could not hold him a lot for a few days because he was hooked up to "bili blanket" I remeber thinking I would do anything to hold my baby whenever I wanted to. I still love when he comes to cuddle with Mommy. He loves to have Mommy "just plain hold him."
William when you ever read this, know that I love you & pray for you everyday.
Luke 2:19 & 52 "And Mary took these things and pondered them in her heart. . . .And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men."
His Child, Jocelyn (AKA Mommy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2025!

 Well, the end of 2024 caught us a little off-guard. So I am little late . . .  2024 started off with WFM5 turning 18! CRAZY! In the middle of 2024 Bay turned 21! CRAZY! Whitty is 17 & Baby Lee is in middle school! CRAZY! How can they be this old? How can 2 live in another city? How can the hubby be 50??! We had a lot of fun this year, we traveled & tailgated. We laughed & laughed some more.  We also grew this year inside & out, in times of tears & joy. We lost our sweet friend - Kim Haynes, our Auntie Kim. We had moments of telling her daughter that Mommy went to Heaven, we had hard conversations & times to say goodbye.  We had times of telling EK how wonderful her momma was. 2024 also sent another to AUBURN! Momma may have cried the whole way home. But to see him thrive brought Momma such joy.  Baylor (21) is studying education at AU & is having a blast with her cute friends, in her cute house. She stays busy with schools, concerts ...

I am going .. .

In the middle of a boring Super Bowl we put the kiddos in some pjs. So as I was getting the Baby a fresh diaper I told WFM5 to get his clothes off so we could put pjs on him. Now something you may not know about WFM5 is that some nights he sleeps with JUST pjs on. Who knows?? So anyway he took off his underwear & Marty said "Wait buddy leave on your underwear." What is a boy to say to that? "No daddy - I am going blonde tonight." WHAT? He meant "commando" TOO CUTE! ~jocelyn

Birthdays & the Zoo

A "Happy Birthday!" to my Uncle Bill. Yes, I am a day late, but the fabulous singing my kids did on your voicemail tonight should make up for that. I am so sorry that VBS falls close to your Bday & you don't always get a card - just the kids singing on the phone. If you do not know my Uncle Bill he is AWESOME! My kids love him & I think they think that Uncle Bill is coming to see them in a few weeks instead of coming for Maggie's wedding. So for all of you coming with Uncle Bill watch out they will probably come out of the gates running to him. Yes, they love everyone, but there is something special about Bill. So Happy Bday & we cannot wait to see you. I will make up for the lateness of this by letting you spend more time with the kiddos in a few weeks - yes, you should be excited about this. So, the zoo, our sweet Auntie Kim came to Bham with her niece & nephew today & we took the kids to the zoo. We love the zoo! They have a train, an Auburn tig...