Skip to main content

November














Okay, so a little of October is in here & December 1st.

The bottom pic is Whitty at his pumpkin party. He is wearing his "W" cape made by Moppy.

Next pic up is Bay in our over-packed car on Dec 1st delivering 155 bags that her school put together for children in the hospital. I headed up the December service project for her elementary school & had a FABULOUS time spending the WHOLE day at her school.

The next pic up is the boys with cousin T getting ready for their fall program at school. They did PERFECT! They remembered the words & motions. WFM5 had some lines to deliver & did so award worthy.

The top pic is SuperDaddy & I at the IRON BOWL. If you saw us on ESPN College GAmeDay 1 or more of the 5 times we were on then you can get our autographs later. We had so much fun (until the 2nd half) & did some Christmas shopping on the PLains. I had not been to an Iron Bowl since before we had kiddos & it was fun just to be there! Thanks to Mimi & Poppa for the tickets.

I am sorry I am so behind .. . .this service project has taken up a lot of time. Now I can focus getting out the Christmas card, which is going to be beautiful this year.

I will try to get some pics from tonight when we went with cousins to the Live Nativity.

Have a wonderful season . . .I promise to do better.

More later, Jocelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2025!

 Well, the end of 2024 caught us a little off-guard. So I am little late . . .  2024 started off with WFM5 turning 18! CRAZY! In the middle of 2024 Bay turned 21! CRAZY! Whitty is 17 & Baby Lee is in middle school! CRAZY! How can they be this old? How can 2 live in another city? How can the hubby be 50??! We had a lot of fun this year, we traveled & tailgated. We laughed & laughed some more.  We also grew this year inside & out, in times of tears & joy. We lost our sweet friend - Kim Haynes, our Auntie Kim. We had moments of telling her daughter that Mommy went to Heaven, we had hard conversations & times to say goodbye.  We had times of telling EK how wonderful her momma was. 2024 also sent another to AUBURN! Momma may have cried the whole way home. But to see him thrive brought Momma such joy.  Baylor (21) is studying education at AU & is having a blast with her cute friends, in her cute house. She stays busy with schools, concerts ...

I am going .. .

In the middle of a boring Super Bowl we put the kiddos in some pjs. So as I was getting the Baby a fresh diaper I told WFM5 to get his clothes off so we could put pjs on him. Now something you may not know about WFM5 is that some nights he sleeps with JUST pjs on. Who knows?? So anyway he took off his underwear & Marty said "Wait buddy leave on your underwear." What is a boy to say to that? "No daddy - I am going blonde tonight." WHAT? He meant "commando" TOO CUTE! ~jocelyn

Birthdays & the Zoo

A "Happy Birthday!" to my Uncle Bill. Yes, I am a day late, but the fabulous singing my kids did on your voicemail tonight should make up for that. I am so sorry that VBS falls close to your Bday & you don't always get a card - just the kids singing on the phone. If you do not know my Uncle Bill he is AWESOME! My kids love him & I think they think that Uncle Bill is coming to see them in a few weeks instead of coming for Maggie's wedding. So for all of you coming with Uncle Bill watch out they will probably come out of the gates running to him. Yes, they love everyone, but there is something special about Bill. So Happy Bday & we cannot wait to see you. I will make up for the lateness of this by letting you spend more time with the kiddos in a few weeks - yes, you should be excited about this. So, the zoo, our sweet Auntie Kim came to Bham with her niece & nephew today & we took the kids to the zoo. We love the zoo! They have a train, an Auburn tig...