Skip to main content

SuperDaddy

I mentioned in an earlier post that we took SuperDaddy to lunch, dinner & a movie for FAther's Day. But a perk of having a blog is that I get to say a lot of things about a lot of people - including SuperDaddy & our other daddies.
SuperDaddy is also known as SuperHubby. He works hard all day everyday & supports our little family. He is supportive of this crazy mommy & loves his kiddos more than anything in this world.
Now if you are talking about SuperDaddy then you need to mention his daddy - Poppa. We love our Poppa at this house. He is always doing things for my precious kiddos and always lets us visit and fixes some mean homemade ice cream. My kiddos love their Poppa and can only wait for him to get back to town so we can celebrate Father's Day with him.
We also have us a Poppy. My daddy loves being a grandfather! (all 7 times) He loves his babies & making sure they are at his house at least once a week. Many times daddy calls to invite everyone to dinner because it gets too quiet at his house. (Sometimes I call & make sure my mom knows we are all coming) I love it that my daddy is not thrown for a loop with 6 kids, 4 kids-in-laws, 2 cute girlfriends for my brothers & 7 grandkids. So when he sends a dinner text out he expects 19 people to show up & many times we all do. Just wait for the wedding in a few weeks & you can see how sappy he can also get when talking about his family. He is a true tough Army hero who loves his family - all of us & is looking forward to seeing it grow. The kiddos want their Poppy to come home soon from CO.
To all the Daddies - Happy Father's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2025!

 Well, the end of 2024 caught us a little off-guard. So I am little late . . .  2024 started off with WFM5 turning 18! CRAZY! In the middle of 2024 Bay turned 21! CRAZY! Whitty is 17 & Baby Lee is in middle school! CRAZY! How can they be this old? How can 2 live in another city? How can the hubby be 50??! We had a lot of fun this year, we traveled & tailgated. We laughed & laughed some more.  We also grew this year inside & out, in times of tears & joy. We lost our sweet friend - Kim Haynes, our Auntie Kim. We had moments of telling her daughter that Mommy went to Heaven, we had hard conversations & times to say goodbye.  We had times of telling EK how wonderful her momma was. 2024 also sent another to AUBURN! Momma may have cried the whole way home. But to see him thrive brought Momma such joy.  Baylor (21) is studying education at AU & is having a blast with her cute friends, in her cute house. She stays busy with schools, concerts ...

I am going .. .

In the middle of a boring Super Bowl we put the kiddos in some pjs. So as I was getting the Baby a fresh diaper I told WFM5 to get his clothes off so we could put pjs on him. Now something you may not know about WFM5 is that some nights he sleeps with JUST pjs on. Who knows?? So anyway he took off his underwear & Marty said "Wait buddy leave on your underwear." What is a boy to say to that? "No daddy - I am going blonde tonight." WHAT? He meant "commando" TOO CUTE! ~jocelyn

Birthdays & the Zoo

A "Happy Birthday!" to my Uncle Bill. Yes, I am a day late, but the fabulous singing my kids did on your voicemail tonight should make up for that. I am so sorry that VBS falls close to your Bday & you don't always get a card - just the kids singing on the phone. If you do not know my Uncle Bill he is AWESOME! My kids love him & I think they think that Uncle Bill is coming to see them in a few weeks instead of coming for Maggie's wedding. So for all of you coming with Uncle Bill watch out they will probably come out of the gates running to him. Yes, they love everyone, but there is something special about Bill. So Happy Bday & we cannot wait to see you. I will make up for the lateness of this by letting you spend more time with the kiddos in a few weeks - yes, you should be excited about this. So, the zoo, our sweet Auntie Kim came to Bham with her niece & nephew today & we took the kids to the zoo. We love the zoo! They have a train, an Auburn tig...