Skip to main content

Christmas 2009 times 4

Sweet Friends & Family,
Well four Christmases down & no more to go . . . that is until 2010. (Do not panic, I have time to rest up, make list & PLAN.)
Okay, so we opened presents & ate a large meal on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Dec 27th & this morning Dec 28th. The children are officially spoiled. They received just about everyhting on their list & we have been quite sweetly reminded that the things they did not receive will go on their birthday list. (Don't worry Baylor has started her list for July - way too much like her mommy.)
Super-Daddy was wonderful!
1. he got me exactly what I circled in the "Stella & Dot" catalog
2. he helped with the kids
3. he drove the station wagon
The kids were so sweet & said "Thank you" every time they were told, they hugged the right people at the right time & did semi-normal smiles for a majority of the pictures. I love watching them opening gifts & getting excited over every gift
*** PAUSE for baby who won't go to sleep ***
I am back after only a few minutes & a sleeping baby. They are so cute when they sleep.
***Okay he is awake, but he will have to go back to sleep***
The Christmas season is soon behind us as soon as I clean it up - which is on the agenda for tomorrow.
I will post pictures soon.
His Child, Jocelyn
PLasma cars, dozers & Barbie pools Oh My!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2025!

 Well, the end of 2024 caught us a little off-guard. So I am little late . . .  2024 started off with WFM5 turning 18! CRAZY! In the middle of 2024 Bay turned 21! CRAZY! Whitty is 17 & Baby Lee is in middle school! CRAZY! How can they be this old? How can 2 live in another city? How can the hubby be 50??! We had a lot of fun this year, we traveled & tailgated. We laughed & laughed some more.  We also grew this year inside & out, in times of tears & joy. We lost our sweet friend - Kim Haynes, our Auntie Kim. We had moments of telling her daughter that Mommy went to Heaven, we had hard conversations & times to say goodbye.  We had times of telling EK how wonderful her momma was. 2024 also sent another to AUBURN! Momma may have cried the whole way home. But to see him thrive brought Momma such joy.  Baylor (21) is studying education at AU & is having a blast with her cute friends, in her cute house. She stays busy with schools, concerts ...

I am going .. .

In the middle of a boring Super Bowl we put the kiddos in some pjs. So as I was getting the Baby a fresh diaper I told WFM5 to get his clothes off so we could put pjs on him. Now something you may not know about WFM5 is that some nights he sleeps with JUST pjs on. Who knows?? So anyway he took off his underwear & Marty said "Wait buddy leave on your underwear." What is a boy to say to that? "No daddy - I am going blonde tonight." WHAT? He meant "commando" TOO CUTE! ~jocelyn

Birthdays & the Zoo

A "Happy Birthday!" to my Uncle Bill. Yes, I am a day late, but the fabulous singing my kids did on your voicemail tonight should make up for that. I am so sorry that VBS falls close to your Bday & you don't always get a card - just the kids singing on the phone. If you do not know my Uncle Bill he is AWESOME! My kids love him & I think they think that Uncle Bill is coming to see them in a few weeks instead of coming for Maggie's wedding. So for all of you coming with Uncle Bill watch out they will probably come out of the gates running to him. Yes, they love everyone, but there is something special about Bill. So Happy Bday & we cannot wait to see you. I will make up for the lateness of this by letting you spend more time with the kiddos in a few weeks - yes, you should be excited about this. So, the zoo, our sweet Auntie Kim came to Bham with her niece & nephew today & we took the kids to the zoo. We love the zoo! They have a train, an Auburn tig...